Canon EF70-200mm F2.8L USM ръководство на потребителя
Тук вижте безплотното ръководство за Canon EF70-200mm F2.8L USM. Прочетохте ли ръководството, но отговаря ли то на Вашия въпрос? Тогава задайте въпроса си на тази страница на други собственици на Canon EF70-200mm F2.8L USM.
Thank you for purchasing a Canon product.
Do not look at the sun or a bright light source through the
lens or camera.
Doing so could result in loss of vision. Looking
at the sun directly through the lens is especially hazardous.
Whether it is attached to the camera or not, do not leave the
lens under the sun without the lens cap attached.
This is to
prevent the lens from concentrating the sun’s rays, which could
cause a fire.
If the lens is taken from a cold environment into a warm one,
condensation may develop on the lens surface and internal
To prevent condensation in this case, first put the lens
into an airtight plastic bag before taking it from a cold to
warm environment. Then take out the lens after it has warmed
gradually. Do the same when taking the lens from a warm
environment into a cold one.
1. Mounting and Detaching the Lens
See your camera’s instructions for details on mounting and
detaching the lens.
• After detaching the lens, place the lens with the rear end up to
prevent the lens surface and contacts from getting scratched.
• If the contacts get soiled, scratched, or have fingerprints on them,
corrosion or faulty connections can result. The camera and lens
may not operate properly.
• If the contacts get soiled or have fingerprints on them, clean them
with a soft cloth.
• If you remove the lens, cover it with the dust cap. To attach it
properly, align the lens mount index and the
index of the dust
cap, and turn clockwise. To remove it, reverse the order.
2. Setting the Focus Mode
To shoot in autofocus (AF) mode, set the focus mode switch to AF
To shoot in manual focus (MF) mode, set the focus mode switch to
MF, and focus by turning the focusing ring. The focusing ring always
works, regardless of the focus mode.
• After autofocusing in ONE SHOT AF mode, focus manually by
pressing the shutter button halfway and turning the focusing
ring. (Full-time manual focus)
To zoom, turn the lens’ zoom ring
• Be sure to finish zooming before focusing. Changing the zoom
ring after focusing can affect the focus.
4. Infrared Index
The infrared index corrects the focus setting when using
monochrome infrared film.
Focus on the subject in MF, then adjust the distance setting by
moving the focusing ring to the corresponding infrared index mark
• The infrared index position is based on a wavelength of 800 nm.
• Be sure to observe the manufacturer’s instructions when using
• Use a red filter also when you take the picture.