Canon EF75-300mm F4-5.6 III ръководство на потребителя
Тук вижте безплотното ръководство за Canon EF75-300mm F4-5.6 III. Прочетохте ли ръководството, но отговаря ли то на Вашия въпрос? Тогава задайте въпроса си на тази страница на други собственици на Canon EF75-300mm F4-5.6 III.
EF80-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II
Thank you for purchasing a Canon product.
Do not look at the sun or a bright light source through
the lens or camera.
Doing so could result in loss of
vision. Looking at the sun directly through the lens is
Whether it is attached to the camera or not, do not
leave the lens under the sun without the lens cap
This is to prevent the lens from concentrating
the sun’s rays, which could cause a fire.
If the lens is taken from a cold environment into a warm
one, condensation may develop on the lens surface and
To prevent condensation in this case, first
put the lens into an airtight plastic bag before taking it
from a cold to warm environment. Then take out the lens
after it has warmed gradually. Do the same when taking
the lens from a warm environment into a cold one.
1. Mounting and Detaching the Lens
See your camera’s instructions for details on mounting
and detaching the lens.
• After detaching the lens, place the lens with the rear end
up to prevent the lens surface and contacts from getting
• If the contacts get soiled, scratched, or have fingerprints
on them, corrosion or faulty connections can result. The
camera and lens may not operate properly.
• If the contacts get soiled or have fingerprints on them,
clean them with a soft cloth.
• If you remove the lens, cover it with the dust cap. To
attach it properly, align the lens mount index and the
index of the dust cap, and turn clockwise. To remove it,
reverse the order.
2. Setting the Focus Mode
To shoot in autofocus (AF) mode, set the focus mode switch
To shoot in manual focus (MF) mode, set the focus mode
switch to MF, and focus by turning the focusing ring.
• On the EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 II/III and EF90-300mm
f/4.5-5.6 only, the focusing ring is the ring at the front
end of the lens.
• Do not touch the rotating parts of the lens while AF is
• Do not focus in MF when the focus mode switch is set to
• When the hood (sold separately) is installed to the EF80-
200mm f/4.5-5.6 II, you can turn the hood to adjust with
To zoom, turn the lens’ zoom ring
• Be sure to finish zooming before focusing. Changing the