• This appliance is designed for home air conditioning and must not be used for other purposes.
• It is dangerous to modify or alter the characteristics of the appliance in any way.
•The appliance must be installed in conformity with national legislation regulating electrical equipment
• If the appliance requires repair, contact a Service Centre authorised by the manufacturer only.
Repairs carried out by unauthorised personnel may be dangerous.
•f the power cable is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified professional authorised by the
• This appliance must be used exclusively by adults.
• The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervi-
sion or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children
should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
•The appliance must be connected to an efficient earth system. Have your electrical circuit checked
by a qualified electrician.
• Do not use extension cables.
• Before cleaning or maintenance, always unplug the appliance from the mains socket.
• Do not move the appliance by pulling the power cable.
• Do not install the appliance in rooms containing gas, oil or sulphur. Do not install near sources of heat.
• Do not rest heavy or hot objects on top of the appliance.
•Clean the air filter at least once a week.
•Avoid using heating appliances near the air conditioner.
• Always transport the appliance upright or resting on one side.
•Use the appliance as described in this instruction manual only. As with all electrical equipment, whilst
the instructions aim to cover as many eventualities as possible, caution and common sense should be
applied when operating and installing this appliance.
•At the end of its working life, consign the appliance to a specialist collection centre.
• The materials used for packaging can be recycled. You are therefore recommended to dispose of
them in special differentiated waste collection containers.
• When putting the appliance away, do not cover with plastic bags.
• The refrigerant gas R407C conforms to EC regulations on the environment. Avoid perforating the refri-
gerant circuit of the appliance.
ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION: This equipment contains fluorinated greenhouse gases covered
by the Kyoto Protocol. It should only be serviced or dismantled by professional trained personnel
• Keep the appliance at least 50 cm away from flammable substances (alcohol etc) or pressurised
containers (e.g. aerosol cans).
1 control panel
2 air outlet grille
6 evaporator air intake grille
7 air exhaust hose housing
8 condensate drain connection
9 power cable
10 flange with cap
12 air exhaust hose
13 window outlet
14 castor locks
15 remote control unit (certain models